- adj. 草率的；粗心的；泥泞的；肥大的；稀薄的
- 1.Sloppy people can't bear to part with anything.
- 2.It's not easy to prove that an executive intended to deceive shareholders rather than just engaged in sloppy paperwork, say lawyers.
- 3.We start descending quite near the beach, witnessing the black sandy patch that came after the rocks bottom, followed by steep sloppy gradient.
- 1.lacking neatness or order
- 2.wet or smeared with a spilled liquid or moist material
- 3.(of soil) soft and watery
- 4.not fitting closely; hanging loosely
- 5.excessively or abnormally emotional
- 6.marked by great carelessness
- 马虎的，草率的; 泥泞的; 湿滑; 不整洁的;
- Sloppy Joe
- 邋遢乔; 调羹汉堡;
- sloppy hat
- sloppy sanding
- sloppy habit