- vt. 诽谤；弄脏；涂上；把…擦模糊
- 1.The wall was smeared with letters and drawings.
- 2.If smear is too heavy, usable scour efface, again dry finally brush.
- 3.This moment, enjoy sunset blooming all its beauty, the sky has become a piece of her orange smear.
- 1.slanderous defamation
- 2.a thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diag
- 3.a blemish made by dirt
- 4.an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- 1.stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance
- 2.make a smudge on; soil by smudging
- 3.cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- 4.charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone
- 曳尾，拖尾，浑浊不清; 涂片; 涂片，污点; 涂抹;
- Pap Smear
- 妇产科-抹片及乳房检查; 巴氏涂片; 子宫颈抹片; 子宫颈抹片检查;
- Smear correction
- 拖尾校正; 拖尾校订;
- Color Smear
- Pat Smear
- 斯密尔; 帕特·斯米尔;