- n. 口角；[动]蚝卵；蚝仔；掌击
- 1.I simply spat my contempt and threw the drug back to the quack .
- 2.An elderly man with a face that was a weather map of his years spat into the fireplace and said.
- 3.However, that trend was reversed yesterday as confidence was knocked by a trade spat over Chinese tyre exports involving the US.
- 1.a quarrel about petty points
- 2.a cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
- 3.a young oyster or other bivalve
- 1.come down like raindrops
- 2.become permanently attached
- 3.strike with a sound like that of falling rain
- 4.clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- 5.engage in a brief and petty quarrel
- 7.clap one's hands together
- 贝苗; 幼壳; 吐唾沫; 拍打;
- spat val
- cadmium spat
- diplomatic spat
- spat on
- 对...表示藐视; 向...吐唾沫;