- vt. 分离；使分离；劈开；离开
- 1.A lightening splits the dark sky.
- 2.The board split as I sawed it.
- 3.That party split up into two groups.
- 1.extending the legs at right angles to the trunks (one in front and the other in back)
- 2.a bottle containing half the usual amount
- 3.a promised or claimed share of loot or money
- 4.a lengthwise crack in wood
- 5.an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- 6.an old Croatian city on the Adriatic Sea
- 7.a dessert of sliced fruit and ice cream covered with whipped cream and cherries and nuts
- 8.(tenpin bowling) a divided formation of pins left standing after the first bowl
- 9.an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders'
- 10.the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- 11.division of a group into opposing factions
- 1.separate into parts or portions
- 2.separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
- 3.discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- 4.go one's own way; move apart
- 5.break open or apart suddenly
- 1.being divided or separated
- 2.having been divided; having the unity destroyed
- 3.(especially of wood) cut or ripped longitudinally with the grain
- 根据限定符将字符串转换成一个数组; 分割，分配，等信号区; 裂缝; 侧向分型,分型;
- split mold
- 双并式模具; 对合铸模; 分割模型; 分割式 模具;
- Right Split
- 右三分; 右三;
- FE Split
- 切开; (FE 分离 ) >变形开口;
- split here
- 此处撕开; 此处撕开 收集整理：英语作文网; 此处扯开; 此处 ..;