- v. 说话（speak的过去分词）；为…装轮辐
- 1.She would listen to my chatter as if every word I spoke mattered.
- 2.He spoke with everyone, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer.
- 3.Then she also started to speak, spoke about her faraway hometown, her childhood, her family.
- 1.support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- 2.one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
- 钢丝; 辐条; 轮幅; 轮辐,车条;
- wheel spoke
- 轮辐; 轮幅;
- spoke modulation
- spoke sheave
- midship spoke
- 舵轮的上把柄上舵轮柄; 舵轮的上把柄; 正舵舵把;