- n. 赞助者；主办者；保证人
- v. boycott
- 1.The meeting was sponsored by 16 countries.
- 2.Excuse me. Would you like to sponsor us?
- 3.The work agreed to and documented between the project sponsor and the project team in order to plan and deliver the solution scope.
- 1.someone who supports or champions something
- 2.an advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc.)
- 1.assume sponsorship of
- 2.assume responsibility for or leadership of
- 3.do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- 赞助商; 主办; 主办单位; 发起;
- Project Sponsor
- 项目发起人 项目赞助者; 项目发起人; 项目主管; 交由专案的赞助商;
- Sponsor Club
- 辅导社; 辅导社(母社);
- Sponsor Directory
- Sponsor Services