- n. 匙，勺子；一杓的量
- 1.She spooned the milk to her baby.
- 2.The baby licked the jam off (the spoon).
- 3.If you try to eat, your food floats off your spoon.
- 1.a piece of cutlery with a shallow bowl-shaped container and a handle; used to stir or serve or take
- 2.as much as a spoon will hold
- 3.formerly a golfing wood with an elevated face
- 1.scoop up or take up with a spoon
- 2.snuggle and lie in a position where one person faces the back of the others
- 匙羹; 调羹; 拥抱; 汤匙;
- marrow spoon
- 骨髓匙; 细长调羹; 释义：骨髓匙;
- flushing spoon
- test spoon
- irrigating spoon