- adj. 粘的；粘性的
- 1.Most people of European or African ancestry have the "wet" kind: thick and sticky.
- 2.Two thick, sticky substances from trees have been part of Christmas from the beginning.
- 3.If it suits them, they claim they cannot speak or understand English to get themselves out of sticky situations.
- 1.having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- 2.moist as with undried perspiration and with clothing sticking to the body
- 3.hot or warm and humid
- 4.hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment
- 5.covered with an adhesive material
- 粘的; （胶）粘; 粘性的; 粘连的;
- sticky end
- 粘性末端; 发粘纱; 粘末端; 黏端;
- sticky oil
- 高粘度石油; 高粘石油;
- Sticky pad
- sticky point
- 粘点; 黏点; 粘点,脱粘; 脱粘;