- ['sʌbstitju:t, -tu:t]
- n. 代用品；代替者
- 1.We had to eat some potatoes substituted as a meal.
- 2.Are cosmetics the substitute of beauty?
- 3.Although life imprisonment is a better substitute for the death penalty sentence.
- 1.a person or thing that takes or can take the place of another
- 2.an athlete who plays only when a starter on the team is replaced
- 3.someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult)
- 1.put in the place of another; switch seemingly equivalent items
- 2.be a substitute
- 3.act as a substitute
- 1.being a replacement or substitute for a regular member of a team
- 2.capable of substituting in any of several positions on a team
- 3.artificial and inferior
- 代替; 订阅，签署，捐助; 换人(上场、下场); 候补队员;
- substitute bench
- 替补队员席; 替补席;
- diamond substitute
- 钻石代用品; 金刚石代用品;
- substitute function
- substitute mode
- 替换方式; 代替模态; 代入方式,代替方式,更换方式,转接方式,替换方式; 更换方式;