- adv. 偷偷地；秘密地；不正当地
- r. sneakily
- 1.Bathed in the moonshine. A dainty jasmine. Surreptitiously issuing fragrance.
- 2.But many continue surreptitiously trading and sharing tips through emails, instant messaging and texts.
- 3.To enter(an organization, for example, usually surreptitiously, so as to gain influence or information; infiltrate.
- 1.in a surreptitious manner
- 秘密地; 暗中; 秘密地顶一下; 偷偷的，暗中的 - 形容韩国人偷拍;
- surreptitiously withdrawn funds
- in the dark in secret on the sly surreptitiously
- spyware a type of malware that is installed surreptitiously on personal computers to collect information about users