- n. 悬浮；暂停；停职
- 1.NET platform, you have the meter mode (suspension show), meter mode display system of your time.
- 2.Finally, the precise ball cup shape provides smooth suspension action with a minimum of friction and play.
- 3.Toyota spokesman declined to comment on how much the sales and production suspension will cost the company.
- 1.a mixture in which fine particles are suspended in a fluid where they are supported by buoyancy
- 2.a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- 3.temporary cessation or suspension
- 4.an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- 5.a mechanical system of springs or shock absorbers connecting the wheels and axles to the chassis of
- 6.the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely)
- 7.a temporary debarment (from a privilege or position etc)
- 悬架; 停止出赛; 停止出赛（之处罚）; 悬浮液;
- Rear suspension
- 后避震; 后悬吊; 后悬吊系统; 后悬挂装置;
- Air suspension
- 空气悬架[挂; 空气悬浮法; 空气悬吊; 气动悬架装置;
- suspension pump
- 悬浮液泵; 悬浮液泵：; 悬浮液泵-----;
- magnetic suspension
- 磁悬浮; 磁悬轴承; 磁浮; 磁力悬撑;