- vt. 忍受；吞没
- 1.He contracted his brows and swallowed medicine down.
- 2.Swallow can help peasants kill pests.
- 3.One night there flew over the city a little swallow.
- 1.a small amount of liquid food
- 2.the act of swallowing
- 3.small long-winged songbird noted for swift graceful flight and the regularity of its migrations
- 1.pass through the esophagus as part of eating or drinking
- 2.engulf and destroy
- 3.enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing
- 4.utter indistinctly
- 5.take back what one has said
- 6.keep from expressing
- 7.tolerate or accommodate oneself to
- 8.believe or accept without questioning or challenge
- 燕子; 咽下; 燕子领; 吴 艳;
- to swallow
- 吞咽; 吞噬掉;
- swallow tail
- 燕尾叉形物; 燕尾[型突变; 燕尾桦; 指尾部呈燕尾式的冲浪板。;
- Barn Swallow
- Smart swallow