- adj. 胆小的；羞怯的
- 1.My child, do not have to be timid, do not have to turn head.
- 2.In the wayside under the tree sits the beggar. Alas, he looks at my face with a timid hope!
- 3.What "as timid as a mouse", this is not to force all of you, we will then see around, sticks to wait, we can not do timid?
- 1.people who are fearful and cautious
- 2.showing fear and lack of confidence
- 3.lacking self-confidence
- 4.lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- 胆小的; 但小的，羞怯的; 胆小; 胆怯的;
- cowardly timid
- Timid Heresies
- Timid Tabhy
- fainhearted timid