- n. 运输；运输机；狂喜；流放犯
- 1.A special bus transported the tourists from the airport to a hotel.
- 2.We will transport the products by ship.
- 3.She will transport these goods by ship.
- 1.something that serves as a means of transportation
- 2.an exchange of molecules (and their kinetic energy and momentum) across the boundary between adjacen
- 3.the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
- 4.a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- 5.a mechanism that transports magnetic tape across the read/write heads of a tape playback/recorder
- 1.move something or somebody around; usually over long distances
- 2.move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body
- 3.hold spellbound
- 4.transport commercially
- 5.send from one person or place to another
- 运输; 运行，发送; 交通; 交通工具;
- Transport Protocol
- 传输协议; 转送协议; 传输通讯协议; 传送协定;
- transfer transport
- 中转运输; 电子转移;
- Sediment transport
- 沉积物运移; 泥沙流移; 沉积物物移; 泥沙输送 土砂流送;
- Railway transport