- n. 试验；审讯；努力；磨炼
- 1.These examinations were a great trial to me.
- 2.They succeeded in the experiment on the fifteenth trial .
- 3.To ensure the brothers' safety, Sara allows herself to be arrested and faces trial.
- 1.(law) legal proceedings consisting of the judicial examination of issues by a competent tribunal
- 2.the act of testing something
- 3.(sports) a preliminary competition to determine qualifications
- 4.(law) the determination of a person's innocence or guilt by due process of law
- 5.trying something to find out about it
- 6.an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
- 7.the act of undergoing testing
- 尝试; 审判; 实船试验; 审讯;
- time trial
- 计时赛; 时间模式; 人计时赛; 时间审判;
- production trial
- trial pit
- 探井; 探坑; 试井; 初探浅井;
- trial lens