- adj. 反应迟钝的；无反应的
- a. responsive
- 1.During this time, its activity is usually reported by Windows as being unresponsive.
- 2.Most bosses don't like discovering that their employees are unresponsive to business calls and letters.
- 3.A 16-year-old civilian girl was found dead and another was found unresponsive in an army barracks in Washington State.
- 1.not responding to some influence or stimulus
- 2.aloof or indifferent
- 3.not susceptible to suggestion or influence
- 无反应的; 无答复的; 反应迟钝的; 感受性迟钝的;
- unresponsive supply
- irresponsive unresponsive
- Rejecting and unresponsive parents
- Force Quit Unresponsive Apps