- adj. 不健全的；不健康的；谬误的；腐烂的；不牢靠的
- a. sound
- 1.In theory as well as in practice, the idea is unsound.
- 2.According to this theory the previous difficulties were the result of using an essentially unsound system of mechanics.
- 3.In other words, censorship as hegemonic suture is any act intended to keep students from reading, seeing or hearing any materials that some person deems objectionable or morally unsound.
- 1.not in good condition; damaged or decayed
- 2.not sound financially
- 3.containing or based on a fallacy
- 4.suffering from severe mental illness
- 5.physically unsound or diseased
- 6.of e.g. advice
- 不健全的; 不健康的，有病的; 不坚实的 不致密的; 有缺点的;
- unsound aggregate
- Unsound Packing
- unsound plaster
- unsound casting