- ['ʌpɡreid, ʌp'ɡreid]
- vt. 使升级；提升；改良品种
- 1.Manual Install and Upgrade.
- 2.Question the need for an upgrade.
- 3.No need to upgrade.
- 1.an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- 2.software that provides better performance than an earlier version did
- 3.a reservation that is improved
- 4.the property possessed by a slope or surface that rises
- 5.hardware that provides better performance than an earlier version did
- 6.the act of improving something (especially machinery) by raising it to a higher grade (as by adding
- 1.rate higher; raise in value or esteem
- 2.to improve what was old or outdated
- 3.give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
- 4.get better travel conditions
- 5.give better travel conditions to
- 提升; 上坡; 降级; 上限;
- upgrade industries
- upgrade oneself
- Upgrade Advisor
- 升级顾问; 升级指导;
- Quick Upgrade
- 快速升级; 快速炼级;