- n. 告别演说；告别词
- 1.A valediction: Forbidding Mourning depicts the perfect love of husband and wife.
- 2."A valediction: Forbidding Mourning", his early poem, is one of the most representative works of English metaphysical poetry.
- 3.Taking the death valediction as its subject, the poem conveys a dreamlike artistic conception that is beautifully sad and detached.
- 1.a farewell oration (especially one delivered during graduation exercises by an outstanding member of
- 2.the act of saying farewell
- 告别; 告别演说; 告别辞,告别; 告别词;
- A Valediction
- a motion of valediction
- Valediction to the bright
- A VALEDICTION FORBIDDING MOURNING