- n. 面纱；面罩；遮蔽物；托词
- v. unveil
- 1.She veiled her face when she went out into the street.
- 2.The bride wore a long white dress and a white head covering called a veil.
- 3.The bride, dressed in white, with a veil over her face, sits in a room alone.
- 1.a garment that covers the head and face
- 2.the inner membrane of embryos in higher vertebrates (especially when covering the head at birth)
- 3.a vestment worn by a priest at High Mass in the Roman Catholic Church; a silk shawl
- 1.to obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil
- 2.make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- 面纱; 内菌幕; 灰雾; 面罩;
- veil mats
- impending veil
- Veil Rhaze
- 哈兹鸦巢; 迷雾瑞汉兹;
- Holy Veil