- adj. 暴力的；猛烈的
- a. nonviolent
- 1.We want to train them in karate so that they can protect themselves from these violent attacks.
- 2.It manifested itself in the violent demonstrations by students against their clerical rulers in Iran this year.
- 3.In so doing, the dream of violence also need not catch for others that might fall into the rape or other violent experience due to their own karma and focus upon violent media themes.
- 1.acting with or marked by or resulting from great force or energy or emotional intensity
- 2.effected by force or injury rather than natural causes
- 3.(of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud
- 4.marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid
- 5.characterized by violence or bloodshed
- 猛烈的; 猛烈的，极端的; 暴力的; 强暴的;
- violent storm
- 暴风; 暴风蒲福十一级风; 暴风骤雨:; 猛烈暴风;
- violent earthquake
- 大地震; 大地振; 强烈地震;
- violent crime
- 暴力罪行 暴力罪行; 暴力犯罪; 暴力罪行; 暴力犯罪率;
- violent crimes
- 暴力犯罪; 严重暴力犯罪; 严峻暴力犯罪;