- n. 货车，四轮马车
- 1.An ox pulls a wagon into the village.
- 2.Trucks and pickups that we often see belong to the wagon.
- 3.One that removes a head from an object, especially a machine that reaps the heads of grain and passes them into a wagon or receptacle.
- 1.any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by a horse or tractor
- 2.van used by police to transport prisoners
- 3.a group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- 4.a child's four-wheeled toy cart sometimes used for coasting
- 5.a car that has a long body and rear door with space behind rear seat
- 货车; 旅行车; 四轮货车，手推车; 运货车;
- livestock wagon
- 牲畜车; 牲畜运输车;
- circus wagon
- (马戏团的)大篷车; 大篷车; 马戏团的; (马戏绳索团的)大篷车;
- WAG wagon
- tipping wagon
- 翻斗车; 倾卸车; 倾卸式拖车; 烦卸土车;