- n. 病房；保卫；监视
- 1.He is the ward of Mr. Smith.
- 2.Consider the rainy Thursday when she walked the muddy pathway to a cancer ward.
- 3.We all know that an aspirin a day can ward off heart attacks, but did you know those little white pills have so many more uses?
- 1.a person who is under the protection or in the custody of another
- 2.a district into which a city or town is divided for the purpose of administration and elections
- 3.block forming a division of a hospital (or a suite of rooms) shared by patients who need a similar k
- 4.English economist and conservationist (1914-1981)
- 5.English writer of novels who was an active opponent of the women's suffrage movement (1851-1920)
- 6.United States businessman who in 1872 established a successful mail-order business (1843-1913)
- 7.a division of a prison (usually consisting of several cells)
- 1.watch over or shield from danger or harm; protect
- 病房; 病房室; 病室，病房; 守卫;
- ward off
- 防止，避开; 防治,避开; 防止，避免; 挡住;
- maternity ward
- 产科病房; 产科病房 医疗衞生; 释义：产科病室; 产房;
- observation ward
- 观察室; 释义：观察病房,观察病室; 观察区; 观察病房;
- Ward Fee