- n. 弱点；软弱；嗜好
- n. strength
- 1.It is my great weakness now.
- 2.My weakness is laziness.
- 3.They think that the person who has no weakness, mostly false.
- 1.a flaw or weak point
- 2.powerlessness revealed by an inability to act
- 3.the property of lacking physical or mental strength; liability to failure under pressure or stress o
- 4.the condition of being financially weak
- 5.a penchant for something even though it might not be good for you
- 弱点; 劣势; 缺点; 虚弱;
- color weakness
- 色弱; 释义：色弱;
- red weakness
- underlying weakness
- weakness failure
- 弱质失效; 弱质失效-----; 弱点失效; 弱质失效——;