- n. 车轮；方向盘；转动
- 1.The nurse wheeled the dinner up.
- 2.Wow! The wheel turns around again!
- 3.With you behind the wheel, I never get scared.
- 1.a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a s
- 2.a handwheel that is used for steering
- 3.forces that provide energy and direction
- 4.a circular helm to control the rudder of a vessel
- 5.game equipment consisting of a wheel with slots that is used for gambling; the wheel rotates horizon
- 6.an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- 7.a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- 1.change directions as if revolving on a pivot
- 2.wheel somebody or something
- 3.move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- 4.ride a bicycle
- 旋转; 调节旋轮; 车轮; 轮子;
- steering wheel
- 方向盘; 转向盘; 驾驶盘; （汽车上的）方向盘;
- Wheel dressers
- 砂轮修整器; 砂轮修剪器; 纱轮修整器;
- colour wheel
- 色环; 色轮; 释义：彩色环;
- WHEEL NUTS
- 轮壳螺帽; 轮毂螺帽; 螺帽; 固定螺母;