- n. 口哨；汽笛；啸啸声
- 1.The boy whistled happily when he walked along.
- 2.Can you hear the train whistle?
- 3.A man cannot whistle and drink at the same time.
- 1.the sound made by something moving rapidly or by steam coming out of a small aperture
- 2.the act of signalling (e.g., summoning) by whistling or blowing a whistle
- 3.acoustic device that forces air or steam against an edge or into a cavity and so produces a loud shr
- 4.an inexpensive fipple flute
- 1.make whistling sounds
- 2.move with, or as with, a whistling sound
- 3.utter or express by whistling
- 4.move, send, or bring as if by whistling
- 5.make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- 6.give a signal by whistling
- 鸣笛; 啸叫声，哨声; 口哨; 口哨声;
- Exhaust whistle
- 排气笛; 汽笛;
- bell whistle
- 钟形汽笛; 钟声汽笛;
- Short Whistle
- 短哨; 短音口哨; 短口哨;
- Long Whistle
- 长哨; 长音口哨; 长口哨;