- n. 证人；目击者；证据
- 1.I can witness that he wasn't at the scene of the crime.
- 2.The man, without fuss, agreed to serve as witness.
- 3.Your version of the accident differs from that of the other witness.
- 1.someone who sees an event and reports what happened
- 2.a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind)
- 3.testimony by word or deed to your religious faith
- 4.(law) a person who attests to the genuineness of a document or signature by adding their own signatu
- 5.(law) a person who testifies under oath in a court of law
- 1.be a witness to
- 2.perceive or be contemporaneous with
- 证人; 目击者; 证据; 见证人;
- witness line
- 证示线; 证示线 本文章来自：博研联盟论坛;
- expert witness
- 鉴定人，专家证人; 专家证人; 专家鉴定证人; 专家鉴定证人 专家鉴定证人;
- Last Witness
- 黑水仙; 最后的证人; 下一个死者; 最后的见证;
- hostile witness
- 敌对证人; 敌对证人 敌对证人; 无对证人; 敌意证人;