- ['rɔŋ'du:ŋ, 'rɔ:ŋ-]
- n. 坏事；不道德的行为
- 1.Admit your wrongdoing and forgive yourself for it.
- 2.Foreign states would have to provide clients' names and some evidence of wrongdoing before getting information on them.
- 3."In whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrongdoing and harm" (Hippocratic Oath).
- 1.departure from what is ethically acceptable
- 2.activity that transgresses moral or civil law
- 公司犯罪; 坏事; 不道德行为; 犯罪;
- deny wrongdoing
- willful wrongdoing
- denied wrongdoing
- regard wrongdoing with equanimity