- n. 调整，调节；调节器
- 1.After finish of adjustment, recheck once.
- 2.It is the second oil price adjustment this year.
- 3.They should make adjustment to the new environment.
- 1.making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- 2.the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
- 3.the act of adjusting something to match a standard
- 4.the process of adapting to something (such as environmental conditions)
- 5.an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances
- 调整; 海损理算; 理算〔保险; 修订;
- fine adjustment
- 精细蝶; 精密蝶; 精细校准; 微调，精密校正;
- adjustment disorder
- 调适性疾患; 适应障碍; 适应性疾病; 適應障礙;
- price adjustment
- 价格调整; 调整价格; 价格调整,调整价格;
- adjustment curve
- 缓和曲线; 蝶曲线; 调节曲线; 校正曲线;