- n. 装配，装置；试穿，试衣
- 1.Develop a professional voice more fitting to one's personal communication style.
- 2.The research indicates that the adding quantity of each additive has a fitting range.
- 3.Medium and small sized enterprises provide fitting and cooperation services for large enterprise groups.
- 1.making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- 2.a small and often standardized accessory to a larger system
- 3.(usually plural) furnishings and equipment (especially for a ship or hotel)
- 4.putting clothes on to see whether they fit
- 1.in harmony with the spirit of particular persons or occasion
- 2.being precisely fitting and right
- 试身; 配件; 试穿; 家居用品;
- glass fitting
- plastic fitting
- 塑胶配件; 塑料橡胶配件;
- lighting fitting
- 照娩件; 灯具; 照明配件; 照明设备;
- ceramic fitting