- n. 深情；柔情
- 1.And I would be always sitting by a river singing with affectionateness.
- 2.Perhaps, never had I seen through the emptiness of the world. At the center stage of night, those affectionateness, of waving sleeves, of valsing gossamer, was beckoning to me far away.
- 3.He was a little nervous and pulled a necklace with diamonds, his hand was a little shaky, and the voice with a snuffle, said with affectionateness to me:"So, Do you want to be my wife?"
- 1.a positive feeling of liking
- 2.a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love
- affectionateness humaneness
- Remember your mopish affectionateness