- vt. 冒称；霸占；没来由地将…归属于
- 1.Don't arrogate wrong intentions to your colleagues.
- 2.At the same time, due to resource arrogate English in Asia, the only emu oil exporters.
- 3.My cousin first, don't understand, so not arrogate events for guard to see her. "unfortunately."
- 1.demand as being one's due or property; assert one's right or title to
- 2.make undue claims to having
- 3.seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- 冒称; 擅取; 冒称具有……权力; 动词，冒称，霸占;
- arrogate arrogation
- arrogate to
- 硬性归于; 僭取; 不当地认为; 霸占;
- arrogate all authority to oneself