- n. 罚金；没收物；丧失的东西
- 1.To forfeit (bail) by failing to appear in court.
- 2.Passengers who cancel their reservations will forfeit their deposit.
- 3.If a team has four players they: They forfeit the team game 1001, two singles games and one doubles game.
- 1.something that is lost or surrendered as a penalty
- 2.a penalty for a fault or mistake that involves losing or giving up something
- 3.the act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perfor
- 1.lose or lose the right to by some error, offense, or crime
- 2.surrendered as a penalty
- 罚款,没收,封号; 丧失; 罚款; 没收物品;
- forfeit forfeiture
- Forfeit match
- forfeit stock
- 被没收的股份; 没收股份;
- forfeit money