- adj. 昏沉的，糊里糊涂的
- 1.John is very amusing when he is completely befuddled.
- 2.Now, I'd like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast.
- 3.Much was made of United's attacking incision and movement last season, which left opposing defences befuddled beyond repair.
- 1.stupefied by alcoholic drink
- 2.perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
- 3.confused and vague; used especially of thinking
- 烂醉的，迷惑的; 痰迷心窍; 被使昏迷的;
- Two Befuddled Visitors
- lead a befuddled life
- befuddled dazed murky
- MINDS BEFUDDLED BY GREAT WEALTH