- adj. 困惑的；糊涂的；讨厌的；惊慌失措的
- 1.I always confounded him with his twin brother.
- 2.I wish I could shake off this confounded disease.
- 3.And now, little children, abide in him, that when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be confounded by him at his coming.
- 1.perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
- 糊涂的; 狼狈的; 混杂; 困惑的;
- confounded arrangement
- confusion worse confounded
- 非常混乱; 比以前更加混乱; 一团糟;
- besotted confounded muddleheaded woozy
- be confounded with