- n. 预订；预约；演出契约
- 1.Here is the booking service on line! !
- 2.A detailed train tickets, air ticket booking system, with a very good reference value.
- 3.Don: Booking a trip to Glacier National Park. I want to go there before the glaciers disappear.
- 1.employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time
- 2.the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group)
- 登记; 书型模法; 预约; 未交定货;
- booking paper
- 帐簿纸; 帐薄纸;
- Booking Office
- 售票处; 定票处; 订票处; 售票室;
- booking charge
- 订舱费; 售票手续费; 预售票手续费;
- Booking Rooms
- 预订房间; 订旅馆; 顾客订房;