- n. 预约，预订；保留
- 1.I agree without reservation.
- 2.The reservation is for my daughter.
- 3.I have my reservation about his generosity.
- 1.a district that is reserved for particular purpose
- 2.a statement that limits or restricts some claim
- 3.an unstated doubt that prevents you from accepting something wholeheartedly
- 4.the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group)
- 5.the written record or promise of an arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance
- 6.something reserved in advance (as a hotel accommodation or a seat on a plane etc.)
- 7.the act of keeping back or setting aside for some future occasion
- 订房间; 预订; 预定房间; 保留;
- Room Reservation
- 订房; 客房预定; 预订房间; 客房预订;
- Reservation Letter
- 第八章 预订信;
- Restaurant Reservation
- 预订座位; 餐厅订位; 用餐预约; 餐厅预约;
- Reservation Service
- 订票/订房服务; 预约服务; 外部公关及预定; 预定服务;