- n. 短打；推；顶撞
- 1.Jack managed to bunt the fastball.
- 2.Bill James' belief that outs are too valuable to bunt away.
- 3.Mattingly: now Joe should Melky squeeze a bunt down the line to get the runner at third home?
- 1.(baseball) the act of hitting a baseball lightly without swinging the bat
- 2.disease of wheat characterized by replacement of the grains with greasy masses of smelly smut spores
- 3.similar to Tilletia caries
- 4.fungus that destroys kernels of wheat by replacing them with greasy masses of smelly spores
- 1.hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance
- 2.to strike, thrust or shove against, often with head or horns
- 触击球; 旗布; 顶撞; 抵,撞;
- bunt durcheinander
- safety bunt
- bunt whip
- sacrifice bunt
- 牺牲触击; 牺牲短打; 牺牲打;