- n. 屁股；烟头；笑柄；靶垛；粗大的一端
- 1.As soon as he saw the mark “No smoking”,he butted the cigarette.
- 2.Face by butt scald how should do?
- 3.I said you had a nice butt.
- 1.thick end of the handle
- 2.the part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots
- 3.a victim of ridicule or pranks
- 4.the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- 5.sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- 6.finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
- 7.a joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
- 8.a large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
- 9.the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- 1.lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- 2.to strike, thrust or shove against, often with head or horns
- 3.place end to end without overlapping
- 对接; 臀部皮革; 截头，切方; 连接;
- butt joint
- 对接; 对接合; 对接榫; 对接接头;
- Butt Clamp
- butt end
- 平端头; 底部; 平头部; 大头平头部;
- water butt
- 集雨桶; 水桶; 水桶承雨水桶; 承雨水桶;