- vt. 细究；彻底检查；向…拉票或拉生意
- 1.They have canvassed the votes cast carefully.
- 2.He visited Spain to canvass Spanish opinion.
- 3.We are canvass, canvassing for the Republican candidate.
- 1.the setting for a narrative or fictional or dramatic account
- 2.an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
- 3.a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing v
- 4.a tent made of canvas fabric
- 5.an oil painting on canvas fabric
- 6.the mat that forms the floor of the ring in which boxers or professional wrestlers compete
- 7.a heavy, closely woven fabric (used for clothing or chairs or sails or tents)
- 1.get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
- 2.solicit votes from potential voters in an electoral campaign
- 3.consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- 游说 推销; 细查; 考察; 兜售，销售;
- canvass solicit
- to canvass
- 拉 票; 募资;
- canvass for
- 游说; 征求订户; 拉选票;
- canvass scan