- [kəm'pækt, 'kɔmpækt]
- n. 合同，契约；小粉盒
- 1.The snow on the pavement was compacted and has turned to ice.
- 2.The body ought to be compact, and to show no irregularity either in motion or attitude.
- 3.The micro spectrometer has the characteristics of compact structure, small volume, strong ability against disturbance, convenient use and so on.
- 1.a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
- 2.a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
- 3.a small and economical car
- 1.have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- 2.compress into a wad
- 3.make more compact by or as if by pressing
- 4.squeeze or press together
- 1.closely and firmly united or packed together
- 2.having component parts closely crowded together
- 3.heavy and compact in form or stature
- 4.briefly giving the gist of something
- Compact type
- 超小型设计; 紧凑型（小型）; 紧凑型(小型); 紧凑型;
- compact version
- compact shelving
- compact grouting
- compact gypsum