- n. 最拥挤部份；活动最多部份；事物的粗大浓密部份
- 1.He has thick eyebrows.
- 2.He was a little man with thick glasses.
- 3.A thick forest girdled the castle about.
- 1.the location of something surrounded by other things
- 2.not thin; of a specific thickness or of relatively great extent from one surface to the opposite usu
- 3.having component parts closely crowded together
- 4.relatively dense in consistency
- 5.spoken as if with a thick tongue
- 6.hard to pass through because of dense growth
- 7.(of darkness) very intense
- 8.heavy and compact in form or stature
- 9.(used informally) associated on close terms
- 10.used informally
- 11.abounding; having a lot of
- 1.with a thick consistency
- 2.in quick succession
- 粗缆; 沈重，厚重度; 厚的; 粗的;
- Thick soup
- 浓汤; 汤、羹; 浓荡; 汤．羹;
- thick cut
- thick pancake
- thick veined