- n. 怀孕；概念；设想；开始
- 1.As an exception I accept all his concepts and conception except one.
- 2.Everyone has his own conception of happiness, and different people holds different understanding of happiness.
- 3.We need fathers to understand that their work does not end with conception-what truly makes a man a father is the ability to raise a child and invest in that child.
- 1.an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
- 2.the act of becoming pregnant; fertilization of an ovum by a spermatozoon
- 3.the event that occurred at the beginning of something
- 4.the creation of something in the mind
- 概念，观念; 概念; 构思; 受精：;
- conception date
- 概念日期; 概念曰期;
- conception rate
- 受胎率; 受孕率; 释义：受孕率,受胎率;
- artistic conception
- 艺术构思; 意境;
- class conception