- n. 创造，创作；创作物，产物
- 1.Life is not a process of discovery but a process of creation.
- 2.We get an indication of His Knowledge by looking at His creation.
- 3.Invention implementation is a process of innovation and an extension of creation process.
- 1.the human act of creating
- 2.an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone
- 3.the event that occurred at the beginning of something
- 4.the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new
- 5.(theology) God's act of bringing the universe into existence
- 6.everything that exists anywhere
- 创造; 产生; 创作; 造物弄人;
- innovation creation
- 创新; 翻新;
- value creation
- 价值创造; 创造价值; 價值創造; 創造價值;
- The Creation
- 创世纪; 创世记; 创世纪（全曲-清唱剧）; 神创造天地;
- color creation
- 颜色创造; 色彩创意;