- vt. 驳斥，驳倒
- v. disprove
- 1.He confuted his opponents by facts and logic.
- 2.Read not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for granted; nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider.
- 3.Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider.
- 1.prove to be false
- 驳斥; 驳倒; 辩倒; 推翻 人类 众生相;
- to confute
- Read not to contradict and confute
- confutation confute knock over like skittles refute turn the flank of