- vt. 证明；检验；显示
- 1.In order to prove his point he showed them the latest sales figures.
- 2.Can you prove your theory to us?
- 3.We tend to prove that we are right.
- 1.be shown or be found to be
- 2.establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- 3.provide evidence for
- 4.prove formally; demonstrate by a mathematical, formal proof
- 5.put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- 6.increase in volume
- 7.cause to puff up with a leaven
- 8.take a trial impression of
- 9.obtain probate of
- 证明; 证明，判明，检验; 证明论证; 证明检验;
- Prove yourself
- 自我证明; 证明自己;
- prove up
- 勘探; 具备...条件; 具有条件; 探明;
- prove true
- Prove effective
- 验 算;