- n. 连通性
- 1.Hierarchy for Pattee was the product of differential connectedness within one system.
- 2.In this state of inner connectedness, you are much more alert, more awake than in the mind-identified state.
- 3.The lesson is, of course, to realize your godhood, your connectedness with Prime Creator and with all that exists.
- 1.the state of being connected
- 2.a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features wit
- 连通性; 连通件; 联络性; 注重关联性--搭起人我关联的桥梁;
- arcwise connectedness
- 弧连通性; 弧状连通性;
- Uniform Connectedness
- digital connectedness
- strong connectedness