- n. 连接，联系（等于connection）
- 1.Frequently consider the connexion of all things in the universe and their relation to one another.
- 2.Junior New Concept English is the product of that long connexion. It also represents a great team effort.
- 3.I kept a tenuous connexion with the History School, wrote my two essays a week, and attended an occasional lecture.
- 1.a connecting shape
- 2.a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features wit
- 3.the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination
- 4.an instrumentality that connects
- 5.shifting from one form of transportation to another
- 6.the act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication)
- 连接; 联系; 关联; 连贯性客户;
- connexion ticket
- mains connexion
- Phoenix Connexion
- 凤凰帮; 火鸟斗士; 东欧凤凰恐怖组织;
- vampire connexion