- n. 防卫，防护；防御措施；防守
- 1.Reading the defense, and reading the moment.
- 2.If you like Desktop Tower Defense, it is a very good implementation.
- 3.I think his performance today was outstanding in his defense have done very well.
- 1.(sports) the team that is trying to prevent the other team from scoring
- 2.military action or resources protecting a country against potential enemies
- 3.the defendant and his legal advisors collectively
- 4.protection from harm
- 5.a structure used to defend against attack
- 6.the speech act of answering an attack on your assertions
- 7.the justification for some act or belief
- 8.a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
- 9.an organization of defenders that provides resistance against attack
- 10.the federal department responsible for safeguarding national security of the United States; created
- 11.(psychiatry) an unconscious process that tries to reduce the anxiety associated with instinctive des
- 防卫; 抗辩; 保护; 辩护;
- zone defense
- Environmental Defense
- 环保协会; 美国环境保护协会; 环境防卫; 环境保卫基金会;
- Garden Defense
- 花园防御; 花园保卫战;
- Defense News
- 国防新闻; 国防新闻周刊; 防务新闻; 國防新聞;