- n. 犯罪，过错；进攻；触怒；引起反感的事物
- 1.Offense is the best defense.
- 2.The best offense is their offensive.
- 3.He gets energy on offense from his performances on defense.
- 1.a lack of politeness; a failure to show regard for others; wounding the feelings or others
- 2.a feeling of anger caused by being offended
- 3.a crime less serious than a felony
- 4.the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
- 5.the action of attacking an enemy
- 犯罪; 冒犯; 进攻能力; 犯罪行为;
- illegal offense
- 进攻违例; 进攻违例。;
- first offense
- 初犯; 第一次犯罪;
- no offense
- 请勿见怪; 别介意;
- give offense
- 冒犯; 冒犯， 挑衅。; 得罪;